Skip to main content

One can take a brief look at the Kodoo community questions and see a pattern: people love smartwatches and would love to be able to use the LTE versions of their smartwatches on Kodoo, without having to have their smartphones nearby.

I propose Kodoo listen to the growing number of people that express such an interest, and make it possible so that LTE smartwatches (regardless of brand) can work to their full capabilities on the Kodoo Network, retaining the same phone numbers we use on our phones and the same plans.

I understand there are costs associated with the implementation of such a service, but I am willing to bet a large number of people (myself included) would jump at the opportunity, should it present itself, even for a few extra $ compared to the "competition".

Light this post up if you agree.

How did your watch work on LTE previously?

Did you use a sim and pay for LTE connection for your watch that was successful in the past? 

It just worked on LTE when I got it, I got the Pixel Watch 1 LTE when it first came out and it always worked even if my phone was at home. It even continued to work when I got the Pixel Watch 2. But after I got an offer to get more data on my account and I switched my plan, it stopped working. :(