Koodo Community
Question

Delete or deactivate prepaid account

• 9 October 2023
  • 4 replies

hi. i recently changed number and changed new sim. i want Delete or deactivate prepaid account. 

i’m still koodo customer and company charged bill for old sim plan. can i cancel and move credit to new sim?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh, I don't think you can transfer the credit from one number to another with prepaid. However, you can try to contact prepaid rep by scheduling a call back. 

Regarding the cancellation of the old number, all you have to do is to remove pre-authorized payment method on that account. The number will be suspended when there is no money in it.

How do I schedule to contact a prepaid representative?

Oh, I don't think you can transfer the credit from one number to another with prepaid. However, you can try to contact prepaid rep by scheduling a call back. 

Regarding the cancellation of the old number, all you have to do is to remove pre-authorized payment method on that account. The number will be suspended when there is no money in it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can schedule a callback on Koodo Assist. Once you prompt the chat bot, it will provide you with a list of available times. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/koodoprepaid/koodoprepaid.html