Koodo Community
Question

unlock code

It said success but code given is CODE_NOT_SENT. Where do I put it as multi reboots removing new sim and reentering has not sent prompt clean OS I had locked it when I lost it got new one, found it sold it Samsung S20 G5

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It said success but code given is CODE_NOT_SENT. Where do I put it as multi reboots removing new sim and reentering has not sent prompt clean OS I had locked it when I lost it got new one, found it sold it Samsung S20 G5

Can you elaborate further on what you need help with? Is it currently locked to a carrier? Has it been blacklisted after it was reported stolen? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, @beshkey ! All devices after December 2017 are factory unlocked. If you saw the message “UNLOCK_NOT_SENT”, its because your device is already unlocked. 

Cheers, :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you say locked when you lost it, do you mean you reported it lost? Or did something remotely via Samsung find your device?

I lost it remote wiped and secured it with the Google find my phone thinking it was Samsung switched from pay as u go lucky(bell) went to (kodo) telus for a plan to port my # had to show bell I D to finish port.  Found the phone, since I had a new free one I gave the finder a deal on my old one but he cannot use it we got my google off and reloaded just carrier lock not sure who.  I used self help kodo and got that far

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The phone would be locked to whoever it was originally bought from so if you got it from lucky/bell originally then it would be locked by them.

Omg it was sold 2x before crossing the river I always do an imei check to cover my butt buying used no bad history also no way to verify the original carrier as two different carrier software was downloaded and installed according to logs etc I found

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Omg it was sold 2x before crossing the river I always do an imei check to cover my butt buying used no bad history also no way to verify the original carrier as two different carrier software was downloaded and installed according to logs etc I found

If you had a lucky sim in there working successfully before then it would be locked to lucky/virgin/bell.