Koodo Community
Question

How can I get to customer service? Two months and no luck

• 23 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I have been trying for two months to get in contact with Koodo customer service… 

All I need from them is to place permission on my account so that a secondary number can be taken over by someone else on their own account (ex boyfriend). He has called to have it done but they need me to call and give permission.

I called on many occasions and waited on hold for very long. Twice I’ve waited for at least an hour and had the call just drop/disconnect without any reason. I have scheduled at least 8 call backs, however I will get a voicemail without getting a call to answer….

Now when I call customer service I can’t even talk to anyone it only gives you virtual assistance and call back scheduling.

I’ve even called a local koodo store and they wouldn’t help me…

How can I get help????? I am about to just cancel it all entirely at this point. It is so frustrating. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sounds like you have had some rotten luck. I have heard of some of these issues but they are not too common. The fact they all happened to you is unfortunate. 

An easier option may be to have the ex port out the number assuming there is no active tab on the line or a tab in the last 2 years on that line

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been trying for two months to get in contact with Koodo customer service… 

All I need from them is to place permission on my account so that a secondary number can be taken over by someone else on their own account (ex boyfriend). He has called to have it done but they need me to call and give permission.

I called on many occasions and waited on hold for very long. Twice I’ve waited for at least an hour and had the call just drop/disconnect without any reason. I have scheduled at least 8 call backs, however I will get a voicemail without getting a call to answer….

Now when I call customer service I can’t even talk to anyone it only gives you virtual assistance and call back scheduling.

I’ve even called a local koodo store and they wouldn’t help me…

How can I get help????? I am about to just cancel it all entirely at this point. It is so frustrating. 

Have you tried saying something once you picked up the phone? It should prompt the call to go through.