Koodo Community
Question

entering self serve information before got offical email

• 4 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Registered for self serve after I got my new Koodo sim card loaded. Now when the official email came though a day later I could not finish registration on self service, cause I did it on a previous email asking to register. How do I fix this?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you mentioned you “registered”, you meant you created a selfserve account? When you signed into it now, can you see your Koodo number?

I moved my number from Bell to Koodo. Have a Koodo account # as well.

And yes I created a self serve account in a email that said "your almost there please register now" before I got the final email a day later, saying you can register my account when I thought I already did. Says it already found the email that I previously used to register. Can I change my email address to access it?

Yes I can see my number....in answer to your first question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I can see my number....in answer to your first question. 

If you can see your phone number as well as your usage and billing , your selfserve should be active and running. You don't have to do anything else.

Regarding the email change, you should be able to change your email with selfserve profile 

I was trying to change my physical home address would not change it says it only changes in Self serve. I will try the email change. 

Got a text yesterday from Koodo....I thought I had already registered day before. Only thing I  can. not see is billing just started plan May 31. Thank you for the help,