Koodo Community
Question

Unable to upgrade my phone

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

46 replies

Fixed. Thank you!

I am having the same issue on my account, I cleared cookies, cache, etc. I tried in a different browser and its the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same issue on my account, I cleared cookies, cache, etc. I tried in a different browser and its the same.

Did you try using another device?

Tried to upgrade on a pc, I'm hit with the same problem "this product isn't compatible with other items in your cart".

@quarrie731 We think we solved the issue! Could you give it a try when you have a sec?

Hi Bernard, hoping you can take a look at my account as well? I’ve been having issues upgrading online for the past year to no avail.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JuWe Can you pls share a screenshot with the error message you are getting?

@JuWe Can you pls share a screenshot with the error message you are getting?

Same error as the original poster (there are 4 lines on my account and I’ve always had issues upgrading online - in this case you can check the line with no tab currently):

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JuWe Hmmm….ok, there could be a number of reasons although that error message is not very informative. One of the possible reasons if there is an outstanding balance of a bill.  Clearing outstanding balances allow for upgrades.

@JuWe Hmmm….ok, there could be a number of reasons although that error message is not very informative. One of the possible reasons if there is an outstanding balance of a bill.  Clearing outstanding balances allow for upgrades.

Hi Bernard I’m having this same error pop up and my bills are paid up to date. I have cleared caches and cookies and used other devices. I’m trying to upgrade to the iPhone 14 pro max 1tb gold

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Bernard I’m having this same error pop up and my bills are paid up to date. I have cleared caches and cookies and used other devices. I’m trying to upgrade to the iPhone 14 pro max 1tb gold

You may want to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and see if a rep can help you out with the order. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@K8e_33 Let us take a look. I have a hunch and it maybe related to the specific device and colour. We will look into it tomorrow and let you know here if we find the root cause and an estimate time for the fix. 

Update: It appears the reason for the error message was because that particular SKU had no inventory left.  The highest memory variant we have now is 256. 

@K8e_33 Let us take a look. I have a hunch and it maybe related to the specific device and colour. We will look into it tomorrow and let you know here if we find the root cause and an estimate time for the fix. 

Update: It appears the reason for the error message was because that particular SKU had no inventory left.  The highest memory variant we have now is 256. 

Thank you so much for looking into this. Will you guys eventually stock 1TB again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@K8e_33 Well, that is up to Apple. The 1tb version, given the higher price, is certainly not a top selling device. We will ask the team to see if they have news of an upcoming shipment some time soon. 

Same issue here. I tried with a different browser I haven’t used before, and getting the error message of “This product isn't compatible with other items in your cart” when my cart is empty.

Hello,

I am having this issue as well with try to purchase a refurbished Iphone 11. I have tried on phone, on my laptop using both chrome and edge, clearing the cache and cookies, and have tried on my friends phone. I took a video of me trying on my phone. If someone could reach out with a solution, or at least a way for me to order the phone I want that would be great. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Fanno15 Not all variants of the iPhone 11 are available? Which SKU did you try? 

Great condition, 64G storage, black colour. This combination was the only one that had the option to purchase but I am still unable to. I tried adding a different phone, and it looks like I would have to change my current plan in order to purchase one. Is this true of all the phones on a tab?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great condition, 64G storage, black colour. This combination was the only one that had the option to purchase but I am still unable to. I tried adding a different phone, and it looks like I would have to change my current plan in order to purchase one. Is this true of all the phones on a tab?

It depends. Which plan do you currently have?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Fanno15 Your plan is fine as long as you pick Tab basic. Looks like it was an inventory issue that triggered the less than descriptive error message. CPO phones inventory is a little trickier to manage as there isn’t a steady flow of units available. I don’t know at this point when that specific SKU would be available again. 

Could I please get assistance with the same issue on my account. 

I have tried different devices, browsers and cleared everything.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Cedar What phone were you trying to select?