Koodo Community
Question

Prepaid Long-Distance Talk Booster Add-on - Calling European countries from Canada

• 4 October 2022
  • 1 reply

It is stated that ‘’Long-Distance Talk Booster Add-ons can be used to make calls to 50 international destinations, including the U.S. For a full list of available countries, click here.’’

However, when you click on that link, or check other webpages as well, you just cannot find the full list. I really need the full list so that I know if I can call my family members who live in Europe or not.

Can someone provide a full list of all 50 international destinations? Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is stated that ‘’Long-Distance Talk Booster Add-ons can be used to make calls to 50 international destinations, including the U.S. For a full list of available countries, click here.’’

However, when you click on that link, or check other webpages as well, you just cannot find the full list. I really need the full list so that I know if I can call my family members who live in Europe or not.

Can someone provide a full list of all 50 international destinations? Thank you.

Did you click the drop-down menu when you visited the link? It shows a list of the countries, which includes Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the UK. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/long-distance-travel-and-roaming-prepaid