Cannot activate new sim card

• 20 December 2022
  • 7 replies

why i can’t activate my sim card? Pls help 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From the picture,It seems that you had a postpaid SIM instead of a prepaid SIM card. You can't activate a prepaid service with a postpaid SIM unfortunately.

Bought a sim card in store to activate a second line, won’t activate. The sales man Blake Shields from Brockville Ontario Canada. Smartcell Communications Inc. Said “ $50.00 in store activation or free on line! Read the plans off to me” On line wants me to activate with a $5.00 new sim. It will still only let me activate at a $60.00 plus tax plan. Should I go with another provider?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Bought a sim card in store to activate a second line, won’t activate. The sales man Blake Shields from Brockville Ontario Canada. Smartcell Communications Inc. Said “ $50.00 in store activation or free on line! Read the plans off to me” On line wants me to activate with a $5.00 new sim. It will still only let me activate at a $60.00 plus tax plan. Should I go with another provider?

Please create your own post with what you are trying to do. Or what the issue is. Currently it is a bit unclear.

@Ken O'Grady 

WTF kind of answer is this? Seriously? A Kindergarten student would have answered this better. I'm looking at jumping ship. Can't deal with a robot chicken answering algorithm questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

WTF kind of answer is this? Seriously? A Kindergarten student would have answered this better. I'm looking at jumping ship. Can't deal with a robot chicken answering algorithm questions!

We could give you answer and suggestions. But we needed more info and  it because you started question under someone else's post. That's why Dennis asked you to create a new your OWN post.

But with your response, it seems better you just find any other provider that suits you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 4

Robot chickens have feelings too...lol