Koodo Community
Solved

call control on prepaid phone

• 22 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a Koodo prepaid account. Can I use Call Control? The steps in the article you posted on what is call control don’t seem to apply:

“You can add Call Control through Self Serve. Login to your account and under the Self Serve tab, go to “Mobile services,” find “Call Control,” and click “Manage.” This will route you to the Call Control page where you will be able to add Call Control to your account and turn it on and off. “

When logged in as a Prepaid Customer, there is no “Mobile services” option under Self-Serve.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 23 July 2020, 03:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Call control is available for post paid customers only

https://community.koodomobile.com/articles-by-koodo-232899/what-is-call-control-7798337

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I asked in our liaison Koodo group and according to the employees it will come to prepaid eventually. Here’s to hoping it will be soon :)

Thank you for letting me know.  In the meantime I am trying the Should I Answer app on my phone.  Seems to be blocking well.  It has been very frustrating this week with calls I do not answer but they leave messages in my voicemail.  This is the first time this has happened to me with robo calls.