Koodo Community
Question

Not able to change my plan and apply the Bonus Gigs Promo

• 23 June 2023
  • 6 replies

I needed to pay my bill, and when I logged into self-serve, I noticed there was a promotion for when you change the rate plan, you got a bonus, eight gigs of data for the next six months.

I thought that was great, so I  chose the new plan, and entered the promo code. 

However once I clicked to pay, a new screen came on telling me it was unsuccessful, and it was them

not me and to try again later. 

I attempted to pay about eight times throughout the night with no success. When I woke up this morning, my account was a suspended. 

I once again, log into self serve, try to change my plan and apply the bonus.

Now when I try it, the part where you apply the bonus promo code is greyed out so that I can’t click on it. 

And of course I can’t get anybody to get from customer service when I tried dialling 611.

Anybody have any clue what I could do ? Or do I just try to explain this to the automated system, and hope for a callback? 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which promo code was it? Could you share a snapshot of it here (hide all personal information before posting pls) Normally promo code was only for new customers. Existing customer couldn't get it by changing plans.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MZ_JC20 Can you pls log in with your Koodo credentials here and we can take look at your account to see what may cause the issue. 

Sure.

The promo code was for existing customers when changing the pre paid monthly plan minimum

35$ once you chose your new plan you added BONUS8GB6M 

today it’s greyed out beside it where you would click ADD.

I scheduled. Call back but it rings then won’t connect (Call failed) 

most likely because my account is now suspended.  As I said I was trying to do this all last night. The ADD button wasn’t greyed out but when I clicked to pay, the page changed and said to try again later. 

So I still cannot change my rate plan and apply the promo code to get the bonus which is on my main page of my self serve account 

I also cannot log in to here with self serve. Only with Facebook.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MZ_JC20 Pls send us a message on Facebook. We will have to authenticate your account. You could aslo set up a callback if that is more convenient.