Koodo Community
Question

Feature drop after renewal

• 13 May 2023
  • 4 replies

This morning, I schedule a callback as I want to confirm what happened if I were renew.  I was specific to the point.  I ask about the 1000 international LD min and my $3 for 25GB data add on.  The rep told me I will not lose them.  I was going to renew online to save the $50 connection fee but the rep said he can do it without the charge so I ask him again if I will lose these two add-ons and was told no.  After the renewal, I got an email listing what I lose and both add-ons were on the list.  The rep said don’t worry and a few min later the LD add-on is back on but not my $3 with 25GB.  What do I do now?  Can I cancel the renewal and go back to where I was?  I have done by part to ask specific question and was told don’t worry but now I am missing that data add-on.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Generally if you can keep the previous plan during the upgrade, those current add-on would stay. However,if you got another plan, the conditions changed and you might lose the $3 data add-on.

so did you keep the same plan before the upgrade or you had a different one?

I change to a new plan. This is exactly why I scheduled a callback and ask if I would lose the two features. I made it very clear and the rep said no you will not lose it.  But now I lost the data add-on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It sounds like you went back to the rep to get your 1000MIN International LD. Have you tried going back to the rep to ask about the $3 25gb add-on? If so, what did they say? 

I request a callback and they add it back on for me.