Koodo Community
Solved

extended phone suspend ( Sesonal hold)

• 16 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello

I have question...Im outside Canada...and I need extended phone suspend...any advice...Please and Thank U for answers

icon

Best answer by Dinh 16 January 2022, 22:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Eh, Could you provide mode detail? are you a prepaid or postpaid customer? was your phone suspended? or were you on a “seasonal hold” plan?

Hello Dinh...Thx for answer...Im postpaid customer...No, my phone is not suspended...I left CA for few months and ok I " seasonal hold"my number ...I stay longer one month...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello Dinh...Thx for answer...Im postpaid customer...No, my phone is not suspended...I left CA for few months and ok I " seasonal hold"my number ...I stay longer one month...

How long have you been on the seasonal hold plan?

According to Koodo official page, the seasonal hold should be good for 12 months. If you need more month, you can contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to assist https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/keeping-your-account-open-when-travelling If you haven’t reached the 12 month period yet, you don’t have to worry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Seasonal hold costs $15 per month. 

You can also get the $15 starter plan. This was you can at least get free incoming texts while roaming (just make sure you don't sent any texts, use talk, or use data)