Koodo Community
Solved

Error in changing phone plan via self serve

• 19 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Tried changing my plan to take advantage of the new deals right now, but the error came up "A rate plan change is scheduled for {0}. You can change your rate plan after that date, and it will come into effect in your next billing cycle.".

What does it mean {0}? Means I won't be able to change my phone plan, like ever?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 19 August 2021, 09:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Mind you that new deals/ Promo plans are available for new customers or existing customer with phone upgrade.  Not for plain plan change.

If you need to upgrade your phone and want to switch your plan, then you need to contact Koodo. You can set up a call back or send them a message through FB or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tried changing my plan to take advantage of the new deals right now, but the error came up "A rate plan change is scheduled for {0}. You can change your rate plan after that date, and it will come into effect in your next billing cycle.".

What does it mean {0}? Means I won't be able to change my phone plan, like ever?

Did you already change something on your plan recently? If not, you might want to wait until the next billing cycle to try it again. It may also be a glitch. Have you also tried to clear your cache and cookies? What about using another browser? In the meantime, I flagged a Koodo rep to verify this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is a known error. Koodo had a special topic about it and instructions for customers. You can find it here 

I’m having this same problem, but I can’t access the solution link posted. I just want to change my plan, same phone, no existing tab. Anybody able to offer the solution? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m having this same problem, but I can’t access the solution link posted. I just want to change my plan, same phone, no existing tab. Anybody able to offer the solution? 

Essentially, your options are:

1. Wait until next billing cycle when the issue should be resolved.
  2. Setup a callback so a koodo rep can help make the change.
  3. Send a Twitter DM so a rep can help make the change.