Koodo Community
Question

Apple TV Subscription Ending?

• 29 November 2023
  • 5 replies

I have had Stream + for quite a while now, however yesterday I got a message from Apple saying my Apple TV subscription through Koodo Stream is ending, and I will be charged the monthly cost of Apple TV unless I cancel before the billing date.  From Koodo’s website it appears Apple TV is still part of the stream + service, so I have no idea how to fix this.  Anyone know?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

it might be an error, how many day do you have till the end of the Apple TV+ subscription?

As well, I assumed you paid your bill and there was no past due in your account?

Thanks for the response dinh.  Yes, my Koodo bill is automatically charged to my credit card and paid every month, so there have been no issues there.  Apple says the subscription ends late December, so I have almost a month.  However I don’t even know what to do or who to contact in this month.

Hello! This happened to me as well! There is nothing past due, and my Netflix wasn't affected, just the apple TV!

I would love to hear if you were able to get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Steph 262 @Emma Folk Not sure what exactly happened here, if you could share the email (minus any personals) that would help.

Also, to make up for the troubles, we noted your accounts and you will be able to add the special promo for Stream+ which is only $10 month for the first 3 months now.:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/streamplus

@Bernard Koodo 

When I posted this a couple of days ago I had verified that Stream+ was still active on my account, however when I just logged in to self serve today it had been removed.  I was able to add it back on, so hopefully now it is ok.  I don’t know how it got removed, I did not remove it myself.

FYI - Here is the email I received from Apple:

Dear xx,

Your Apple TV+ subscription through Stream+ is ending.

Starting Dec. 26, 2023, your previously paused subscription will restart through Apple and automatically renew for $8.99/month. To avoid being charged, you must cancel at least one day before each renewal date. To learn more or cancel, review your subscription.

To keep your subscription, no further action is needed.    

Regards,
Apple