Koodo Community
Question

Why is it such a hassle to contact customer service?

• 28 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Ive been trying to find a way to contact customer service for days now.  Only way i can find is to get a call back… What happened to being able to call em and sit on hold? this is the dumbest customer service model ive seen yet.  I work overnights so during the day i sleep.  Now the only way to get in contact with them is to have to interrupt my schedule and wait on them… how does that makes sense? i get that they have alot of customers and this eases the workload on them but dos ANYONE know of a number or a way other than a callback to get ahold of CS?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would rather wait on hold for an hour than be able to go about your day and then have someone call you back in an hours time (just using an hour as an example)? The wait times would be the same either way, callbacks just eliminate the need to hold a phone up to your year the entire time and with callbacks you can schedule one whenever it is convenient for you.

In saying all of that, is there anything that we can help you out with here?:blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Might be the dumb best from your opinion, but I think it is quite appreciated. Whenever a company asks me to wait on hold for them to give me an answer, I'm getting ******.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ive been trying to find a way to contact customer service for days now.  Only way i can find is to get a call back… What happened to being able to call em and sit on hold? this is the dumbest customer service model ive seen yet.  I work overnights so during the day i sleep.  Now the only way to get in contact with them is to have to interrupt my schedule and wait on them… how does that makes sense? i get that they have alot of customers and this eases the workload on them but dos ANYONE know of a number or a way other than a callback to get ahold of CS?

I’m not sure if this is an alternative worth considering, but you can always send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. It is not ideal, but that also means you have the convenience of not having to wait for a call, while being able to get in touch with someone on your own free time. https://m.me/Koodo