Koodo Community

Wanted to provide feedback on a wonderful customer service call

• 25 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I received a callback from Suzana from Romania (I assume that’s how her name is spelt, apologies if I made a mistake) at 6pm ET and she stayed with me on the line for more than an hour and a half, answering all of the questions I had with a lot of knowledge and patience. She mentioned that I would be given a survey after the call but I have not received any texts yet, so I am worried it might have been directly after the call and I unknowingly hung up.. 

So I wanted to post my appreciation for her here, I saw someone else posted a similar thing a while back. Hopefully this reaches her. I wanted to acknowledge not only the friendly professionalism she maintained throughout our phone call, but the consideration and care she had for my problems. She is probably the most knowledgeable customer rep I’ve dealt with and I’ve dealt with a lot. She managed to help me with all of my issues. Suzana was very courteous and genuine - she didn’t sound robotic or inauthentic like people in this line of work often can (which I understand haha). Overall just a pleasure to speak with and I wanted to get that across to whoever can recognize her for this: She needs a promotion! Or a raise or something! I would give her 6/5 stars. 

Customer service is a tricky field and when people do it right like Suzana you come out of it feeling very content and fulfilled to interact with a fellow human being who helped you with your problem despite not knowing you. It can be a beautiful thing. Hope you stay well and safe and have a great life Suzana!

Thank you for your time and help!

Hassaan

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad to hear that you had a great customer service experience with Koodo. I have tagged @Koodo to relay the feedback to Suzana!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, @Hassaan Bangash!

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with Suzana. Rest assured, we will find her and share your feedback with her as well as her manager. I am certain that she will be very pleased. :)

Cheers, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Hassaan Bangash  I have sent you a private message in order to get a bit more information. :)

Userlevel 3

I had amazing service, too, from my rep. I got a survey by text, two days later...yesterday. first question was about my rep, gave her 5/5, next few questions were about the virtual assistant which I rated low because it didn't solve my issue. There is a comment box at the end, and I said again how fantastic my rep was! The virtual assistant is okay with basic problems and this community board, I find is really helpful. In 8 years of Koodo, I've never needed a human rep, but this time, the human was outstanding! You're very kind to recognize her for her support, too often we make a big noise when things aren't right but we should also give kudos to our Koodo reps for the great service they provide.