Koodo Community
Question

sim card

• 7 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I bought a phone. for my kids qe had it for 2 days and they lost it so months later I finally bought another phone and a new sim card but how do I activate the sim card it's only option says I found my phone but I didn't find it I just bought another phone and want to activate the new sim in it how do I do that without saying I found my phone???

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is it a prepaid or postpaid number? There should be an option to perform a sim swap in self serve.

You must first click on "I found it" even though you did to be able to activat the Sim card... I currently have the same issue and I'm stuck because they need to send me a sms to activate it and it can't be done without a sim card. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I bought a phone. for my kids qe had it for 2 days and they lost it so months later I finally bought another phone and a new sim card but how do I activate the sim card it's only option says I found my phone but I didn't find it I just bought another phone and want to activate the new sim in it how do I do that without saying I found my phone???

By swapping your SIM card, you should be able to send the verification code to your email address listed on your Self-Serve account. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-sim-support