Koodo Community
Question

Re-use a Wireless Home Phone ZTE WF723CA hub

• 22 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I had Wireless Home Phone for my Mother in an Assisted Care facility. This is a great solution for seniors.

My Mother no longer needs the service. Can I give away / sell / reuse the ZTE Hub?

The only option I see for a new Home Phone line requires buying the hub again. Bring your own device doesn’t seem to be an option.

Can existing or new Koodo customers use my hub? If so, how?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dan H 

If the Wireless Home phone hub was purchased from Koodo and you’d like to use it on a Koodo home phone plan, you should be able to activate a home phone plan with Koodo (as new or existing customer) and use the hub. If you do not find the option to do it online, a rep over the phone should be able to help (you can schedule a call with the virtual assist https://koo.do/Chat)

If you want to sell it or give it away, it would depend on the provider the person you give it away to/ sell to is with (it might be compatible but not guaranteed). If it is with Koodo, then they should be able to use the hub (a Koodo home phone plan must be activated, either as new or existing customer)