Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo Internet promo for postpaid users only?

• 15 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Koodo is currently advertising $20 off home Internet packages for existing mobile customers. I am a prepaid user but when I click the promo link to sign into self serve, it only goes to the regular prepaid self-serve page and doesn't offer anything further. Can someone confirm whether this promotion applies only to postpaid accounts?

Even without the promo, this is about the same as what I was paying Fido for home Internet before they increased the price and stopped offering it to new customers.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 15 January 2024, 02:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right, that would only mean postpaid customers. Prepaid unfortunately is almost treated as an entirely different company… it has almost nothing in common with postpaid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@czg416 For now, indeed the offer is for Koodo postpaid customers. Unsure what prepaid plan you have but it may be worth considering some of our monthly plans depending on your usage.

@Bernard Koodo  @Sophia I am a prepaid veteran of over ten years. Haven't thought about changing because my usage is so low that I still have boosters to use up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Haha good for you. I was a first hour prepaid subscriber too, but the recent promos sucked me in to postpaid at last 😁