Koodo Community
Solved

How can I order an eSim so to replace my normal Sim

• 15 September 2021
  • 6 replies

I am a long term Koodo customer, and I’m using a SIM card in my iPhone 12 Pro. Now because I am using another Sim when abroad I would like to move to an eSim for my Koodo plan so I can have both plans on the same phone. How can  I get the eSim info to activate it on my phone using my same Koodo plan/number? Can it be shipped or better can it be sent to me by email so I enter it manually in my phone?

icon

Best answer by Goran 15 September 2021, 17:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/esim-and-esim-vouchers

That's more info in general on esim with Koodo and FAQ. It also explains that you'll have to purchase an esim voucher in store. It's a qr code thsat you scan. I don't believe that there are any other options.

Thanks Goran, yes I saw that page… but I’m 5000km away from any store.. so I’m looking for another option, as most carriers can provide you the manual activation data… Koodo should be able to as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Best I can say is send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see if Koodo can/will proviee an alternative means then.

Ok, good idea. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If a rep is unable to help. I would contact your local store in your home town. Maybe an employee or manager would be willing to process your transaction and text you the QR code. I'm not sure about the identification confirmation process that would be needed but it doesn't hurt to try. 

Good idea Dennis, I’ll try that as well. Thanks