Skip to main content

Agree totally with Frustrated more. Have had to spend my own money and time to visit a Koodo outlet twice to resolve a problem where I couldn't receive any calls or texts for 2 days. Not happy at all that there's no one to talk to. Really bad customer service and I'm out a few more bucks and 2 days of missed calls. Will change carriers within a month.

Agree totally with Frustrated more. Have had to spend my own money and time to visit a Koodo outlet twice to resolve a problem where I couldn't receive any calls or texts for 2 days. Not happy at all that there's no one to talk to. Really bad customer service and I'm out a few more bucks and 2 days of missed calls. Will change carriers within a month.

Have you tried restarting your phone? Does it work when you insert your SIM card on another device? Which phone are you currently using?

Yes did all of what you listed and didn't work so had to travel once again to Koodo outlet. The issue seems to have been resolved by them..my issue is poor customer service...

Could you tell us what the rep at the kiosk said to you? Did he say your account was in good standing?

Btw, are you a prepaid or postpaid customer? Did your phone work before?

Yes did all of what you listed and didn't work so had to travel once again to Koodo outlet. The issue seems to have been resolved by them..my issue is poor customer service...

You can provide your feedback by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist and let a rep know about your experience at the Koodo store. https://Koo.do/Chat