Koodo Community
Question

Customer Service/Porting number away from Koodo

• 11 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I am a Koodo Customer. I am currently out of the country and would like to pre-authorize my phone number port-out (leaving Koodo), since I do not have access to my Canada phone service. I am told that I need to complete an EID quiz (extended credit quiz) to pre-authorize number port out.

My issue here is that I would like to talk to a customer/support agent while out of country, but it seems to be impossible because the digital system keeps insisting on a call-back, and I do not have a Canadian number anymore. 

What can I do in this situation?

Is there a way I can speak to an agent over the phone without a Canadian number?

Thank you. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm not sure such a callback can be done but being out of country you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get assistance for th

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am a Koodo Customer. I am currently out of the country and would like to pre-authorize my phone number port-out (leaving Koodo), since I do not have access to my Canada phone service. I am told that I need to complete an EID quiz (extended credit quiz) to pre-authorize number port out.

My issue here is that I would like to talk to a customer/support agent while out of country, but it seems to be impossible because the digital system keeps insisting on a call-back, and I do not have a Canadian number anymore. 

What can I do in this situation?

Is there a way I can speak to an agent over the phone without a Canadian number?

Thank you. 

I am not sure where you currently are, but you should be able to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist with a North American number. If you are in the U.S. or somewhere with a similar numbering plan, it should go through. https://Koo.do/Chat