Koodo Community

Cannot reach a human being. What has happened to customer service?

• 1 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Tried to reach a human being 3 times at Koodo.  First time, I try and navigate to a person. No luck. You are forced to use their Call-Back “service”; there is no option to talk to a human being. 

I set up an appointment.  They call, put me on hold, can’t resolve my question so, I’m put on hold until a REAL customer service rep. is available. 20 minutes later….had to go to work.  What is the point of an “appointment”?

Set up a call back a second time….yep, they call.  I get music.  Then, I am told, no “service reps” available and they HANG UP ON ME! Click.

Wow.  Someone doesn’t understand that keeping customers is as important as getting new customers. 

Done.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This sounds strange, were those calls from normal customer agent or someone else?

I don’t understand why they put you on hold. Did you request for something special or meet with someone in Koodo?

I couldn’t reach a human.  So, asked for a call-back at a prearranged time.

The “call-back” called me, then played music, then said a service rep was not available, and hung up.

There is no phone number where I can call a real human being.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The “call-back” called me, then played music, then said a service rep was not available, and hung up.

Not really sure what happened as you can see other people in the forum can still made the call back system work. I suggest you schedule another call back again www.koodo.com/chat , also try on a different number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, there is no direct number to reach a Koodo rep. The other option is to send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo 

Since you are here, what are the issues you are experiencing? Perhaps you can address it here, so we can better assist you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Elmer We have tried to get in touch with you 4 timjes yesterday. We were unable to do so and the best we could do is to leave a voicemail. Please let us know if you still need assistance.