Skip to main content

Hello guys! just got my sim few days back but the bill shows April 20(almost 20 days off). The help chat is extremely annoying with that auto responses. Anyone has insight as to how the billing works?

The billing cycle is randomly assigned when you first sign up so it’ll always be some random date.

There will be partial charges for the first partial month in the first bill to cover for the fact that it’s not a full month in addition to your next month in advance.

This link might help you understand about your first bill and bill cycle too.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=First%20bill

The billing cycle is randomly assigned when you first sign up so it’ll always be some random date.

There will be partial charges for the first partial month in the first bill to cover for the fact that it’s not a full month in addition to your next month in advance.

Thanks for the response. The reason I was curious was because of the full month charge. Do you know if there is a real person customer service? All I got was auto messages when I tried contacting once in the past for the delayed sim.

Thanks for the response. The reason I was curious was because of the full month charge. Do you know if there is a real person customer service? All I got was auto messages when I tried contacting once in the past for the delayed sim.

First bill is partial charges + next month in advance which is why you’d see the full month charge.

Koodo does have customer service. There are reps here on the community, Facebook, Twitter, and you can schedule a callback at koodo.com/chat

Thanks for the response. The reason I was curious was because of the full month charge. Do you know if there is a real person customer service? All I got was auto messages when I tried contacting once in the past for the delayed sim.

We are always pay our bills in advance.

If you SIM was shipped on Apr 20th, then your  - charge started on 20th.  But if you received your SIM, say May 5th, then I would contact Koodo to make adjustments for the charge.

You need to set up a call back through chat if you want to talk to a rep.

Add : Allan already replied to you.  I took too long to reply - The leafs game distracted me😅

Thanks for the response. The reason I was curious was because of the full month charge. Do you know if there is a real person customer service? All I got was auto messages when I tried contacting once in the past for the delayed sim.

First bill is partial charges + next month in advance which is why you’d see the full month charge.

Koodo does have customer service. There are reps here on the community, Facebook, Twitter, and you can schedule a callback at koodo.com/chat

Thank you! long time rogers user. 

We are always pay our bills in advance.

If you SIM was shipped on Apr 20th, then your  - charge started on 20th.  But if you received your SIM, say May 5th, then I would contact Koodo to make adjustments for the charge.

You need to set up a call back through chat if you want to talk to a rep.

Add : Allan already replied to you.  I took too long to reply - The leafs game distracted me😅

Thanks will do that. I will enable auto payment to avoid late payment headaches. 

Great community!!! Didn’t expect such quick responses.