Koodo Community
Solved

temporary suspension of billing

• 28 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am presently staying in India and would like to temporarily close my account. How can I do so?

I tried to speak with a rep but no help so need some guidance upon my issue.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 1 March 2022, 00:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can switch the line to seasonal hold, that costs $15/month. Since you are traveling right now, the best way to contact Koodo and request this is by sending them a message on Facebook or Twitter DM.

Note that when you come back, you’ll have to choose a plan that is offered at that moment, you can’t go back to your old plan if it’s grandfathered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can alternatively port your line to a VoIP service. You keep your number and can use it with data connection while in India, should you wish to. It’s either free or almost free, depending on the provider.

You can switch the line to seasonal hold, that costs $15/month. Since you are traveling right now, the best way to contact Koodo and request this is by sending them a message on Facebook or Twitter DM.

Note that when you come back, you’ll have to choose a plan that is offered at that moment, you can’t go back to your old plan if it’s grandfathered.

Thank You for the response,  I will send them a facebook message right away.