Koodo Community
Question

Incorrect credit amount for BF Promo

• 4 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi All,

Another BF promo credit issue. After the taxes my promo should total $22.40 (I’m in BC), but based on these credit amounts I'm only being credited $22. Sure it’s only 40 cents, but that adds up and if anything is the principal of the matter. To add to this my first month with Koodo I was billed the entire monthly plan amount of $65 + partial charges with no credits applied. This was fine because a CS rep said the total would be reflected on my second bill. Sure enough second bill comes around and my total is for $50.79. 

At this point I'm just looking for some clarity from a CS rep who can help correct the issue, because this sucks.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you please post a screenshot of Page 3 or 4 of your detailed pdf ebill so we can better see your plan and the credits applied/non-applied.

Make sure to black out your personal info

Most recent bill. first image shows the old number then second line is when I ported my previous number. Still only one line. 

From here this is my very first bill from Koodo

No carry over balance of the $75.23 because that was paid in full.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you

Thank you Dennis 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Matcha 

The first bill always include a proration, here you can find out more details https://koo.do/InfoCharges

For the second bill, the credit has been applied  and you will also see a proration for the number change.

We have adjusted the bill credit on this bill, since the $0.40 were missing and you will see also the $0.40 starting with the next bill.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

Hi @Flo Koodo 

Thanks for adjusting the second bill credit and moving forward.

As you mentioned there was a proration on the second bill would it not be correct that my second bill be lower than the $50.40 (which is my monthly amount w/ taxes) since the first bill I had paid $65 (original plan amount) + prorated charges + tax resulting in a $75.xx invoice.

It seems like the first month (dec to jan) there is still a missing credit charge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Matcha 

Bill credit does not apply to pro-rated months of service and will appear on the bill for the first full month of service. (for the $65 plan). Nevertheless. at the end of the 24 months, the credit will have applied for as per the agreement.

I hope this answers your question.