Koodo Community
Solved

Airtime

• 8 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I have a unlimited Canada-wide plan with Koodo, but this is the second month that I’m being  overcharged for the Airtime service.

I’m sick and tired of paying extra fees for different services, without my information or permission,  and am thinking about switching to another service provider. 

Can you please help me to understand what Airtime is and how I can get rid of this service????

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 8 August 2022, 19:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ShivaHaji I’m not sure what you by “second time”, this is the first time we can see there is added airtime charges this year. The just over $4 worth of calls took place on different days to US.  You could download your detailed invoice and it will show the day, the place the time and the number that was called.  No Canadian long distance calls were charged to your account. 

Hi Bernard,

thanks for the response.

I was charged $84.98 in May but $88.14 and $93.56 in June and July respectively.

Three different fees for three consecutive months, a bit confusing to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried downloading your PDF invoice? That one shows a detailed breakdown of the extra fees (page 3 and onwards).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ShivaHaji  we checked your account and you had no additional charges besides your last bill. The other months that you mentioned, it's because you had the $3 LD Saver add-on, and it was removed.. 

As for the latest charges, it's due to the same number being called at different times and dates to IRVINE CA. For more details, you can download your PDF invoice. 

Hope this helped. 

Cheers,