Koodo Community
Solved

Wifi calling not working on Pixl 6a

• 25 November 2022
  • 12 replies

Hello, I received a new Pixl 6a from Koodo a few months ago and it appears that my WiFi caling is no longer working. It previously worked on my Pixl 4a. 

I’ve tried restarting my phone and re-enabling wifi calling but the phone keeps telling me to contact my carrier...

Is there a setting that needs to be changed on my account?

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 26 November 2022, 18:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you verify that the VoLTE access add-on is visible in your Self Serve account?

If the VoLTE add-on is not there or cannot be added, a rep will have to add this to your account. Once the VoLTE access add-on is added, Wi-Fi calling should work.

Hello, I do not see it in my self serve or as an available add-on. I sent a message to Koodo via FB as I can’t receice a callback at the moment (I depend on wifi calling at home! :))

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, I do not see it in my self serve or as an available add-on. I sent a message to Koodo via FB as I can’t receice a callback at the moment (I depend on wifi calling at home! :))

Thanks,

Understood. If you don’t get a response by later today or tomorrow, let us know. We can flag a rep to help. Keep us posted.

Good morning, still no response from Koodo. Is it possible to flag a rep?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good morning, still no response from Koodo. Is it possible to flag a rep?

Thank you!

Done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Bella_Moo  The VoLTE add-on has been added to your account. You can now finish activating it. 

Cheers, 

Thanks!

WiFi calling not working. Pixel 6a, tried rebooting and powering off/on still not working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

WiFi calling not working. Pixel 6a, tried rebooting and powering off/on still not working.

@Audrey Farber When you login to your Self Serve account, do you see the VoLTE access add-on?

To check, login to your Self Serve account, click on the Self Serve tab. From the dropdown menu, select Mobile services, under My add-ons, select Manage add-ons and check whether the VoLTE access add-on is in the list or not. If not, let us know. 

Thanks for getting back to me and no VoLTE is Not listed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Audrey Farber 

We have added the VoLTE feature, please restart your phone, you should be able to enable it.

Everything seems to be fine now.

Thanks for your help.