Koodo Community
Question

Voicemail setup

• 8 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I recently joined Koodo and am trying to set up my voicemail. When I call it asks me for a mailbox number - which I don’t think I have because nothing is set up yet. I’ve tried my own phone number but that doesn’t work either.

I should mention that we did port our numbers from our last provider, if that makes any difference.

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

I recently joined Koodo and am trying to set up my voicemail. When I call it asks me for a mailbox number - which I don’t think I have because nothing is set up yet. I’ve tried my own phone number but that doesn’t work either.

I should mention that we did port our numbers from our last provider, if that makes any difference.

Thank you!

Have you tried to manually put in your voicemail access number on your device? 

Hi,

Thank you!

Have you tried to manually put in your voicemail access number on your device? 

I have a similar issue. When setting up the “voice messaging system”, they required that the password that I entered cannot be the same as the “mailbox” password. But the thing is that I have not set up anything yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@maldini i recommend you create a topic of your own. The thread was 1 year old. Things might have changed since then. As well, are you a new customer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have a similar issue. When setting up the “voice messaging system”, they required that the password that I entered cannot be the same as the “mailbox” password. But the thing is that I have not set up anything yet.

You might to get your voicemail reset after the port transfer. I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and ask the rep to direct you to the technical support team. https://Koo.do/Chat