Koodo Community
Solved

Voice Mail on Koodoo not working

• 12 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Is there a any reason that on a iPhone 15 that the Voice Mail greeting defaults to default and I can not put my own message on it. Is Koodoo/Telus having oproblem with voice mail on their servers?

icon

Best answer by Ian Weir 15 April 2024, 22:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you mentioning apple voicemail?

If so, it was a feature only available for iPhone, and setup by iOS from Apple. I don’t think you can put your personalized message now.  If you want to personalize your voicemail message, you will have to disable that and use Koodo voicemail instead.

Talked to Koodoo about an hour ago. They say it is working on their end but it still isn’t working on the iPhone. So all I can asertain is that it is getting blocked by something or someone between their servers and my iPhone. Still looking an answer from Apple on their Communities to see if there is a way to reset it but I am not holding out much hope.

I might have found the problem and it stems from the latest update that Apple did to the iOS. Turn off Live Voicemail and see if that helps. I talked to a Koodoo rep and he suggested it. It works because I had him leave me a message after we had a chat.