Koodo Community
Question

Unable to Make or Receive Calls - Cannot Resolve Issue with Koodo Support Callback, Unable to Connect to Rep Via Chat Bot

• 5 September 2022
  • 3 replies

EDIT: It seems that the callback agent I spoke to was able to restore my service. It seems I am unable to close/resolve my community posts - this can be disregarded.

I am unable to make calls from my phone, and am only able to receive calls very rarely - this has been going on for four days.

I am unable to connect to any representatives through the chat bot, and was only able to receive a call once back from callback support.

They said to hang up so they can try a few things and would be calling me back. I can see that they are attempting to do so, and leaving me voicemails as I get alerts for a new voicemail, however I am unable to make any calls/connect to voicemail, and can rarely receive calls, so this method of support is not working.

Attempting to email the customerservice@koodomobile.com email address - I get an auto-reply that this is not a monitored address. I have tried other email addresses, that have not gotten me an auto-reply (billing, etc), however I am not sure this will get me support.

Please let me know how I can get this issue resolved, not over the phone, as I am unable to make calls and only receive them infrequently.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I am unable to connect Koodo customer Service.

I am calling 1-866-995-6636No response.

I receive letter from Metcredit they are tell resolve your issue with Koodo and send them letter

Is there  one who can help me to resolve this issue.

We sailing in same boat

Please help me to reach Koodo customer Service to settle my issue.