Koodo Community
Solved

S20, having problems calling, incoming calls and texts

• 30 October 2021
  • 4 replies

For the last several months my husband and I have had nothing but problems with our S20, dropped calls, can't call out, not receiving calls and not in our phone history, extreme static on calls, texts showing up hrs or days later.  He is a truck driver and must have reliable service, I'm a stay at home wife with serious health issues and definitely need reliable service.  I live in Selkirk ON and most people out here are having the exact same problems.  

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 31 October 2021, 15:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did it happen to only calls between you and your husbands? How about other calls to other people? If the calls wasn't on call history, was you/your husband in a bad reception area?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How's the signal strength in the area these issues are happening? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

"I live in Selkirk ON and most people out here are having the exact same problems. " 

All of those people are Koodo/ Telus customers?  Or they have variety of providers and they have same issues?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

For the last several months my husband and I have had nothing but problems with our S20, dropped calls, can't call out, not receiving calls and not in our phone history, extreme static on calls, texts showing up hrs or days later.  He is a truck driver and must have reliable service, I'm a stay at home wife with serious health issues and definitely need reliable service.  I live in Selkirk ON and most people out here are having the exact same problems.  

Since you are staying at home most of the time, have you considered enabling the wifi calling feature on your phone? That may help alleviate some of the issues you are facing with the network, particularly with calls. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling