Koodo Community
Solved

Roaming not working Italy

• 9 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, currently in Italy and have International roaming as add-on. Cannot get roaming to work. Have tried resetting network and all other suggestions in community including removing SIM. Does anyone have any other ideas. I have used roaming successfully in States but very frustrated not having it in Italy on this trip. I'm a beginner at this.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 9 November 2023, 18:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Franella 

It looks like the international pay per use International Voice Roaming and International Data Roaming add ons are not listed in your add ons:

Have you tried adding them in self serve using the steps here:  https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/easy-roam (How to add pay per use roaming add ons for non-Roaming customers drop-down)? (the pay per use international roaming add ons are required along with Easy Roam INTL add on, so you can use the services outside of Canada and US)

If you stll have issues connecting to a roaming network, please follow the troubleshooting steps in the article below

Hi, easy roam is listed in my add ons from my end. Just to be sure, I took easy roam off and added it in again. Turned on data roaminf, reset network and still no luck. Can you add it from your end?

Hallelujah! I gave roaming after 4 days. Thanks to whoever fixed this at Koodos end!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Even tho easy roam is listed, those two add-ons Flo named must also be there. Typically, when easy roam is activated, it automatically adds those add-ons, but it sometimes doesn't happen. Glad to see its working now