Koodo Community
Question

Repair For Calling Issues

• 19 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Just a couple of questions about reapir. My new Pixel 6 recently has been having problems with calling out sometimes( it will try but after a few seconds just disconnects) and won’t work in certain areas where our other telus phone works. Spoke to tech and they looked into it and said I should send it in for repair. My questions are:

1. He told me to take it to my local Koodo store(Markville Mall) but someone else told me to take it to the repair place at Scarb Town Centre or Fairiview Mall.
  2. How long do these repairs typically take? My concern is with the Covid cases rising again they may close down stores again and I won’t be able to get my handset back for awhile.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

1. You can take it to wherever is more convenient for you.

2. Typically around a week. Koodo locations have since been considered an essential business and apart from the initial lockdown when this all started, have been open through all the other lockdowns so you should be good there as well.

1. You can take it to wherever is more convenient for you.

2. Typically around a week. Koodo locations have since been considered an essential business and apart from the initial lockdown when this all started, have been open through all the other lockdowns so you should be good there as well.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.