Koodo Community
Solved

Phone Number Transfer Error

• 15 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi I got my new iPhone 14 Pro Max I am transferring number from virgin to Koodo I keep getting error try again in 1 hour or refresh page been like this for almost 5 hours my number is eligible to be ported I checked

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 15 October 2022, 23:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi I got my new iPhone 14 Pro Max I am transferring number from virgin to Koodo I keep getting error try again in 1 hour or refresh page been like this for almost 5 hours my number is eligible to be ported I checked

Did you follow the steps correctly? Have you restarted your phone after the port transfer was successfully completed? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/moving-your-number-koodo

yes I did about half a million times what a useless system u guys have and reaching an actual customer service agent is almost impossible. I can't use my new phone with out transfer 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What error did you see? If possible can you post it here? also, I assumed your virgin mobile number was still active?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

yes I did about half a million times what a useless system u guys have and reaching an actual customer service agent is almost impossible. I can't use my new phone with out transfer 

Since it did not go through, have you tried restarting the process and call your existing carrier to transfer the number over to Koodo?

The problem is ur system once I typed everything in as requested it says error try again in 1 hour no agents available to help either customer service should be reachable not impossible to get too

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The problem is ur system once I typed everything in as requested it says error try again in 1 hour no agents available to help either customer service should be reachable not impossible to get too

You can try calling the Koodo porting department at 1-844-232-7678 and see if they can restart the transfer process.

Thank you I called them and they were able to do it easily thanks for the number 

Hello

i have a same problem to transfer number, and kept saying occurring error. Tried to go on chat for call back and no luck. Called 1-866, and no answer. Very frustrated since yesterday, and live customer service help. Every others providers and never problems to contact them.

I need some expert some help and advise. Thanks