Koodo Community
Solved

Not recieving verification sms for facebook

• 5 November 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve been locked out of Facebook since Wednesday. I have not been receiving the security codes via text at all. I am wondering if Koodo blocks those kind of texts or could it just be on Facebook’s end? 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 7 November 2021, 06:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try texting “on” to 32665 (FBOOK) . If you get a response, then it shouldn't be an issue with Koodo. You may want to try with some other verification method or contact FB directly if you do get a response.

edit:in case you miss it….i initially typed 32669 when rhe correct code to text is 32665.

I called Koodo myself and it’s on Facebook end not Koodo. And yet I still am locked out of my Facebook. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I called Koodo myself and it’s on Facebook end not Koodo. And yet I still am locked out of my Facebook. 

If the issue is on Facebook's end you will need to deal with them. Unfortunately There is nothing koodo can do about Facebook's app or service. 

Yes I know. Yet I don’t know how to deal with Facebook. Keeps asking me to put the security code in but I never get them and when I ask for a new one it says I am at my limit. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I know. Yet I don’t know how to deal with Facebook. Keeps asking me to put the security code in but I never get them and when I ask for a new one it says I am at my limit. 

Have you tried using this form instead? https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/801409666590556