Koodo Community
Solved

no network outside canada in uae

• 9 February 2024
  • 5 replies

I am actually in uae  outside of Canada. I didn’t pay in time my bill. The line was suspended, I paid. The network was active before the suspension but after The has no more connection to network.

I talked with the assistant they don’t call back international number. My Canadian line is not working what I do?

thank for your help

icon

Best answer by Dinh 10 February 2024, 05:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you paid through online banking it takes 3-5 business days for the payment to go through, if you did it online, it should only take up to 15min.

If your account is showing a $0 balance in your self serve account then you should be good. Have you tried restarting your phone to see if that restores your service?

thank you for your comment!

yes I restarted phone not work, I paid by credit card! After i Reeded comment here and
I testarde phone network setting as I saw in other comments. after i chose manually  form 2 supplier provider and it works.

not sure if all is good but phone work

Thanks 

Is there any specification for the choice of supplier to choose manually in Dubai?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there any specification for the choice of supplier to choose manually in Dubai?

You could see the roaming partners of Koodo here https://assets.ctfassets.net/8cecwr1x4jkf/4LXFhimjwcok4pWRX7opfh/ec82c8c4d2d6347da76181f40e05c037/English_Coverage_Maps_Updated_2022_09_30.pdf

For UAE, they are Du and Etisalat

All good! Challenge resolved thank you everyone for your help!

Thank you for this forum , nice initiative! 
yassine