Koodo Community
Solved

no calls

• 28 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Ported over my number yesterday from rogers . New phone with Koodo . Since then, no calls or messages can be received but I can make calls. Can someone help???? Not receiving any calls at all and freaking out normally it takes a couple hours only 

restarted a few times too. 

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 28 November 2021, 15:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ported over my number yesterday from rogers . New phone with Koodo . Since then, no calls or messages can be received but I can make calls. Can someone help???? Not receiving any calls at all and freaking out normally it takes a couple hours only 

restarted a few times too. 

Did it say that your port transfer was successful when you logged in to your Self-Serve account? Have you responded to the text message when you still used your Rogers SIM card and subsequently inserted your Koodo SIM card to your new device?

Yes!!! I can make calls but can’t receive 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes!!! I can make calls but can’t receive 

It’s possible your port transfer was not complete. I have flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

They really should have an app and also we should be able to call them. It’s my first day with them and I’m so annoyed that I wanna change this. At any given point we should be able to call them directly  

Also, thank you ☺️ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They really should have an app and also we should be able to call them. It’s my first day with them and I’m so annoyed that I wanna change this. At any given point we should be able to call them directly  

Unfortunately, Koodo does not have that option. You can either schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo 

Also, thank you ☺️ 

No problem!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Khadija Khalid 

I didn’t find an account associated with your community profile, however, based on the details you provided, this sounds like you are experiencing mixed  services. This happens during the port process that should take few hours typically.

Since it is been more than few hours, something must have been wrong with the port process.

If you didn’t get in touch with a rep in the meantime, you can contact our Port Administration Center at this number 1-844-232-7678 so they can check the port status.