Koodo Community
Question

Koodo is a bad company

• 22 April 2023
  • 2 replies

This company is a scam and a half. Without any contact they changed the account number and my auto payments went into the air. After hours on the phone they blamed me, Misha threatened to cancel helping me and would not let me say a single sentence, no one could show me the change I made 2 months ago and no one could provide a signed contract besides my original from 7 years ago. 

Reps don’t give dealer numbers or provide you with anything to hold them accountable.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you meant by “changing your account number”? When you signed into your selfserve, what did you see? Was your phone number the same? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This company is a scam and a half. Without any contact they changed the account number and my auto payments went into the air. After hours on the phone they blamed me, Misha threatened to cancel helping me and would not let me say a single sentence, no one could show me the change I made 2 months ago and no one could provide a signed contract besides my original from 7 years ago. 

Reps don’t give dealer numbers or provide you with anything to hold them accountable.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

You should be able to access your Customer Service Agreement on your Self-Serve account and download a copy of it. Your Self-Serve account would also list out your account number, so you can check if it has changed. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-customer-service-agreements-csa