Koodo Community
Question

Is my data being throttled

• 9 September 2023
  • 6 replies

A few days ago my data ceased to be usable. I have over 10gb of data usage left on my account this month. I did a speed test and am receiving 2mbps. I have not changed my phone, my plan or my location. My phone is 2 years old, everything else still works just fine. I have restarted it and taken out and put back in the sim card.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which phone model is it? and how about other location, did the phone show the same issue?

Samsung Galaxy A32. What other location? I have not changed my location.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Samsung Galaxy A32. What other location? I have not changed my location.

Well, I meant did you bring your phone to another location like mall, car park, etc. Did the issue follow?

The issue persists everywhere I have been, but I haven’t gone farther than 5km away from home in the past few days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The issue persists everywhere I have been, but I haven’t gone farther than 5km away from home in the past few days.

If it happened every where you go, the issue could be from settings in the phone. I recommend you try to reset network settings to see if that can help.

If you have another phone available, I recommend you switch SIM card to see if there was any difference.

I think that may have solved the issue. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it.