Koodo Community
Solved

international roaming not working

• 24 April 2022
  • 8 replies

I added international roaming to my phone and had it working for a little bit, but now I can’t seem to get it connected to any network. I tried resetting the network settings, switching between airplane mode and other options that’s been suggested. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 24 April 2022, 00:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where are you traveling to? Could you go into the settings and try to manually search for local carrier and join?

Didn’t work either and Portugal 

Where are you traveling to? Could you go into the settings and try to manually search for local carrier and join?

Didn’t work either

I am in Egypt and tried yesterday and today to add my account Roaming because i buy a new phone and when I want to use whatsapp is asking verification code send to my number

doesn’t work either

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mohamed7  Hi there, if you were trying to add Easy Roam to your account and it didn’t work, its due to the fact that you are currently on Seasonal hold. You will need to remove seasonal holld, add the plan that you want and add the Easy Roam options. 

how could I get a verification code for whatapp account

I removed the seasonal hold, and added a plan plus roaming, and still can’t receive the verification message code