Skip to main content

I can't call and text

Hi,

I can't call and receive my phone for a week.

I tried everything you told me to do, but I can't fix it

When I call someone, A voice message is coming out “You’re network is not activate.”

And I can't receive call and text.

My friend said to me “It’s a number that you can’t call”

I'm so uncomfortable. I hope you can fix it immediately!

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

I can't call and receive my phone for a week.

I tried everything you told me to do, but I can't fix it

When I call someone, A voice message is coming out “You’re network is not activate.”

And I can't receive call and text.

My friend said to me “It’s a number that you can’t call”

I'm so uncomfortable. I hope you can fix it immediately!

Did you try any of these steps? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/im-not-getting-any-network-service

I tried all things, but it’s not working.

A voice message is coming out “7H1, your phone is not activate on the network”

Is it because of the international call?

but I’m using a free call pan for 1000 minutes to Korea

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I tried all things, but it’s not working.

A voice message is coming out “7H1, your phone is not activate on the network”

Is it because of the international call?

but I’m using a free call pan for 1000 minutes to Korea

Have you tried resetting your network settings or check your APN settings to make sure it is correct? Are you dialling the + sign or 011 before the country code?

Have you tried resetting your network settings or check your APN settings to make sure it is correct? 

I did it…. It’s not working

Are you dialling the + sign or 011 before the country code?

Yes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried resetting your network settings or check your APN settings to make sure it is correct? 

I did it…. It’s not working

Are you dialling the + sign or 011 before the country code?

Yes.

Have you tried calling after inserting your SIM card in another device? That way, you can figure out if your phone or SIM card is causing the issue. 

Have you tried calling after inserting your SIM card in another device? That way, you can figure out if your phone or SIM card is causing the issue. 

I did it too, but it’s the same.

If it’s a SIM card problem, What should I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did it too, but it’s the same.

If it’s a SIM card problem, What should I do?

In that case, it is likely an issue with your SIM card. You need to go to your nearest Koodo store to get a replacement. Once you have it, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. On the Overview page, click Self Serve and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
  3. Select Change your SIM card.
  4. Enter your new SIM number in the text box and click Continue.
  5. A 5-digit verification code will be sent to your current phone. In case your SIM is lost/damaged, the verification code will be sent to another line or to an email address on your account.
  6. Once you’ve entered the verification code, you can now insert your new SIM card into your phone. Turn the phone off and back on again. Heads up! It may take up to 15 minutes for your SIM to be activated.

For more details, you can visit this link. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-sim-support

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you recently become a Koodo customer or change your plan?

if not, there might be some issue with Koodo network or your account that need a rep to look into.

Is it free to change the SIM card?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is it free to change the SIM card?

I believe you need to pay for a new SIM card.