Koodo Community

Does Anyone Know if the Moto G Pure OS can be upgraded? Happy Holiday to all!

• 24 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Would appreciate a reply before holiday ends. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Holidays! 

By upgrading, are you looking to upgrade to a newer phone? 

Or are you looking for the next Android software upgrade release date?

If you want to upgrade the Moto G Pure phone to a newer phone, the link below will guide you through a step-by-step process if you want to order online. Or, if you prefer, you can purchase in-store. (Note that when you order online, the $50 connection fee gets waived).

Upgrading your phone

Thanks for replying rikkster.  I see the phone I’m looking at says Android 1.  Another of the Motorola variety says Android 10.  Don’t know if it’s a typo or if it really is that low of a system!!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for replying rikkster.  I see the phone I’m looking at says Android 1.  Another of the Motorola variety says Android 10.  Don’t know if it’s a typo or if it really is that low of a system!!  

According to the list, I don’t see a software update scheduled for this device. Did you purchase it with Koodo or through a third-party retailer? 

Rikkster -- I finally decided to buy a different phone.  Thanks for being the only one to reply during this busy time of year.

Wishing you the best!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here would be the full specs on the phone.

The version Koodo offers would run Android 11.

Thanks Allan! I finally gave up and decided on another phone.  Best to you for the holiday!