Koodo Community
Solved

Difficulty porting number

• 1 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I followed the instructions to port my number from Rogers to Koodo.  I have not received the text I’m supposed to say yes to, but I do note that the service provider at the top of my screen now says Koodo.  I’m not sure whether to put my new SIM card in it or not or keep waiting.  In addition, I’m porting 4 numbers….how do I tell which SIM card is for which number?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 1 December 2022, 05:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The top of you screen should only say Koodo if you have your Koodo sim card in so that’s strange…
How long ago did you initiate the port?
The text should come through quite quick if all the information was put in right.
What’s your self serve account say about the port status?

Thank you I got it sorted...but now I have other problems...We ported my husbands number and it said everything worked but when we go into the self services, his number is assigned to a different sim card and his phone when it calls says it’s calling from one of the other numbers.  I don’t know how to tell the SIM cards apart to know which one his number is tied to.  Being unable to speak with a person is creating a lot of stress and I”m very much regretting switching over.