Koodo Community
Question

Change wrong caller id

• 16 January 2024
  • 2 replies

We added a line for my daughter. When asked if we would like her name to show up for caller ID I selected yes. Unfortunately, they got it wrong. My name shows up instead of hers. Since there is no customer service does anyone know how I can turn this off? 

PS I hope it's not going into the physical location. Ours is calling us repeatedly to try to get us to choose a more expensive plan. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We added a line for my daughter. When asked if we would like her name to show up for caller ID I selected yes. Unfortunately, they got it wrong. My name shows up instead of hers. Since there is no customer service does anyone know how I can turn this off? 

PS I hope it's not going into the physical location. Ours is calling us repeatedly to try to get us to choose a more expensive plan. 

You need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to remove the Outbound Calling Name Display feature. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is customer service with Canada. I’m confused sorry, what do you mean about physical location and “ours” calling you repeatedly to get a more expensive plan?