• 5 replies

Whyy can't I connect my tablet to WI fi

I have had this problem for a while now I still don't have wifi on my tablet

icon

Best answer by rikkster 16 January 2022, 01:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

They sell you a tablet and no one can't help me. I think I should be able to get money back I have had it for maybe 2_3 months and I can't use it ever. That's not rjght

Charlene Houlihan 

782 xxx xxxx

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which tablet did you get?

Do you see any error messages when you try connecting to Wi-Fi?

Do you have other devices connected to your home Wi-Fi?

Hello thank you for helping. I get error 202.  I have this for months and koodo doesn't even no what to do. I just say errors 

I use Hawawd  a androad

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello thank you for helping. I get error 202.  I have this for months and koodo doesn't even no what to do. I just say errors 

Thank you for the additional info.

Some of the the troubleshooting steps include restarting your Wi-Fi router. Unplug the Wi-Fi router for thirty seconds, then plug it back in. Error 202 appears to be a communication error between the  tablet and router.

On your tablet, resetting your tablet’s network settings sometimes resolves glitchy network connections. To do this, go to Settings > General Management - tap Reset, then tap Reset network settings and follow the onscreen prompts. 

Resetting your tablet’s network settings does not erase any user data from your tablet and restores both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to their factory default values. You will have to re-enter Wi-Fi passwords and re-pair Bluetooth devices (if applicable).