Koodo Community
Solved

Can I get my outbound caller name display to show my legal middle name?

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies

When I signed up for Koodo, I used my legal first name, otherwise I’d run into problems with porting and the credit check etc. The problem is,  I go by my legal middle name. It’s confusing for people I call who don’t really know my first name when it shows up on their call display. Can I add my middle name to the account and then change the caller ID to that?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 13 December 2022, 04:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I signed up for Koodo, I used my legal first name, otherwise I’d run into problems with porting and the credit check etc. The problem is,  I go by my legal middle name. It’s confusing for people I call who don’t really know my first name when it shows up on their call display. Can I add my middle name to the account and then change the caller ID to that?

No, that is not possible. The display name is according to the name listed on your account. 

Right, but can I not add the middle name to the account? And then use that for the OBND It didn’t ask me for a  middle name when I registered I don’t believe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right, but can I not add the middle name to the account? And then use that for the OBND

You can try by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist and see if a rep can help you out with that. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Thank you