Koodo Community
Solved

Why is Koodo's online payment offline so often?

• 15 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Many organizations provide end users with online access these days.  Koodo’s bill payment seems to be frequently offline, so users have to create new calendar reminders to retry.  Surely in this day and age, this should not be necessary.

icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 August 2021, 19:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you have trouble making online payments? I wouldn't say that it goes down very often at all and when it does, there's always another way to pay your bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@mr.fred.ma Not sure what you mean by being “offline”. The payment system hasn’t been down for a very long time. Looking at the daily reports thousands of payments are flowing through without a problem. Can you pls share what challenges you are facing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How are you trying to pay?

Can you try to call 611 anf pay via the automated system and see if they works for you? 

Thanks, Dennis.  I use the koodomobile.com site.  The systems seems to be working again, but I will keep 611 in mind.

Next time, I will do a screen capture since there seems to be doubt about the system outage.  The responses were about how infrequent they are, but as I said in my originally posted question, many other organizations are able to maintain a 24/7 function of being paid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo payment system was sometimes off at night time, especially weekend as they are probably doing some maintenance. I recommend you use the selfserve during daytime to payor 611 as Dennis mentioned. 

Talking about 24/7 service, our government CRA my account webpage doesn't work during night time either.