Koodo Community

Who can help me to fix it?? After my number was transfered to koodo, no one can dialed my number directly from their saved contact number.

• 13 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Everybody confused to me: did you changed your number. Because when they dial my number from their saved contact,  they hear the call control message and no one has the patience to hear the whole thing or assume. They think my number is  no longer valid. How come and why come with this stupid message voice? Can help me to fix it? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It sounds like your contacts are blocked by Call Control. Your contacts should be placed in your Authorized Callers list. 

Callers in your Authorized Callers list will not be asked to answer the numerical prompt when they call you - they’ll get connected directly to you.

How do I add phone numbers to my Authorized and Blocked Callers list?

When you turn on Call Control, you can assign, add, or remove phone numbers from your Authorized and Blocked Callers lists. There are a few ways to do this:

1. Through your Call Log, you will see your 10 most recent incoming callers and can assign them to either your Authorized Callers list or your Blocked Callers list.
  2. You can go to your Authorized Callers and Blocked Callers lists directly and choose to add or remove phone numbers from your lists.
  3. You can move a phone number from your Blocked list to your Authorized list and vice versa.

For more information on Call Control, click the link below.

Call Control | Help

Can I just don’t need the call control, so other person can dial to me directly?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can I just don’t need the call control, so other person can dial to me directly?

Yes, if you read the link Rikkster included above, it has the option to turn off Call Control

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Log in to your Self Serve account and follow the instructions below to turn off Call Control.

Note: Once Call Control has been added to your account, you can turn it on or off whenever you like:

1. From the “Mobile services” page in Self Serve, locate and select Call Control.
  2. To turn on the feature: On the “Call Control” page, select "Start Using Call Control"
  3. To turn off the feature: There will be a toggle button under your phone number or under the "Select subscriber" dropdown. Simply toggle the button to the off position to remove Call Control from the account or the line.