Koodo Community
Question

Unit number not available on internet set up process

• 18 January 2024
  • 11 replies

Going through the set up process to try the internet service; its found the building but doesnt recognize theres a Unit A and Unit B.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UncleSkylar You are trying to order Internet correct? Looks like you have a cellphone account with us. The address attached also doesn’t have a unit number. Are you trying to order to a different address?

@Bernard Koodo This will be for a new address im moving to in feb 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UncleSkylar I understand. Ok, tried to call you to get the address over the phone so we can look into things. Let us know when the best is to contact you.

@Bernard Koodo please call anytime ive turned on my ringer

Ive recieved confirmation that canada post has updated their address in their system… but am still unable to enter it on your site

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UncleSkylar This is the place where we would need to see the the units at your address to appear. If you enter your address you can see there only one unit at the moment. Maybe it takes 24-48 hrs to refresh their software.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ac/

Hi when i do a search on the rogers website the unit shows up; bell as well… its only your site?

I guess ill have to stick with them

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UncleSkylar As of this morning Canada Post still doesn’t show unit number for your address. It shows splits for a couple of houses down (3132 etc.). Both Bell/Rogers are showing the same.

In your case, you can submit an order without the unit number. It will be fine.  

Ive attempted with both rogers and bell… both have show the unit during the process without issue… so im unsure as to why youve stated differently… will this not cause an issue on billing if the tenant in the other unit attempts to do the same?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UncleSkylar When we use your address on file on either Bell or Rogers, and we are all using the same “real time” address verification from Canada Post, units show for other houses, but not for your specific one. And, no it shouldn’t be a concern as on the backend we will know who the account is associated with. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@UncleSkylar Ok, it was great we could talk on the phone. Now that we are talking about the right address. When you enter the number pls simply ad ‘B’ directly next (no space) and it should show up.